Competitors' instructions, course diagrams and safety plan are available for download from the links below. Competitors new to the upper tidal Thames should watch the Port of London Authority video which may be found at http://www.boatingonthethames.co.uk.
The documents below are available in pdf format.
Changes to the Draw
Since the publication of the draw the following changes have been made:
- Race 3 (WJ14 4X+): Walbrook (Dhillon) have scratched
- Race 15 (J15 4X+): Charterhouse have scratched
- Race 35 (J18 1X final) has moved from 12:00 to 11:28
- Race 51 (N 2X) Charterhouse (Xu-Page) have scratched
- Race 61 (J14 2X): Charterhouse) have scratched
- Race 63 (N 1X) Burnell (Charterhouse) has scratched
For all the scratchings in two-boat races there will be no requirement foir the remaining crew to row over. Revised copies of the draw and timetable are available on the links above.
Those of you approaching Chiswick from the south-west should note that the Army-Navy rugby match kicks off at Twickenham at 3pm on Saturday. The match is sold out. The A316 will remain open but traffic delays are expected.
Parking on site will be only for trailers, towing vehicles and school minibuses. All other vehicles will have to park in Hartington Road and the surrounding streets, where there is plenty of free parking. Don't park in Ibis Lane (the lane leading to the boathouse). Ibis Lane is a private road and anything parked there is liable to be clamped by the residents.