Information about Quintin Boat Club
This page provides links to the pages detailing various aspects of the club: how to join, club kit, contact details, etc.
- Joining Info: How you can get involved with Quintin Boat Club
- Club Facilities: Boats, Gymnasium, Bar, Car Park.
- Coaches: Our rowing and sculling coaching team.
- Safety: Details of our safety policy, adherence to the Water Safety Code and procedures for ensuring the safe running of activities on the water and at the University Boathouse site. PLA Ebb Tide warning flag and tide times.
- Racing Info: Our regatta wins, Henley, Head of the River Race and Club Handicap Sculls records
- Club History: Read about the club, starting with its origins in the 1870s
- Juniors: Details of the club's approach to Junior rowing, adherence to the ARA's best practice and procedures for ensuring a safe environment for juniors at the University Boathouse site.
- Club Kit: How to purchase club kit
- Rowing Calendar: What we're up to / what we've been up to this year
- Contact Us: How to get in touch
- Our Location: Where to find us
- Rowing Links: Links to other useful rowing websites. PLA Ebb Tide warning flag and tide times.
- Club Rules: Download a pdf document
- Code of"Conduct: Download a pdf document