Another picture of the clubroom before the 1951 rebuilding.
Note the large window, which was replaced by the chimney breast and fireplace, the absence of the bar, and the presence of a grand piano. The oar on the wall is the illuminated Wyfold Four Winners blade, now above the fireplace. The large picture on the wall next to the window is a map showing the Chiswick Regatta course, and the Captains' board is completed up to 1943.
Photo courtesy of Vin Batten.